semalam buat ini.. untuk buahtangan anak kawan yang balik dari bercuti. Both resipi sangat moist n manis, makcik buat beberapa adjust to suit my taste.
WHITE VELVET CAKE (RESIPI ASAL WWW.FOOD.COM) TAPI MAKCIK UBAH SIKIT
RESIPI ASAL SUNGGUH MOIST DAN TERSANGAT MANIS DAN LEMAK.
1 cup butter, softened
2 cups sugar (1 CUP OR LESS ) SUNGGUH MANIS
2 egg yolks, beaten (whites are used in frosting) *(GUNA 3 EGG SAJA TANPA MEMBUANG PUTIHNYA)
2 eggs *
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup buttermilk (GUNA YOGURT + UHT MILK)
2 1/2 cups sifted flour (3 CUPS)
• 2 egg whites (left over from using the yolks for the cake)
• 1 1/2 cups powdered 10x sugar
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease three cake pans.
3. In a large bowl, cream the sugar and butter together.
4. Mix in egg yolks, then eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
5. Measure the buttermilk into a 2-cup measuring cup/bowl and stir in the baking soda and vanilla.
6. Blend buttermilk and the flour alternately into the mixture in the large bowl.
7. Pour batter into the greased cake pans.
8. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
9. Let cool before frosting.
10. OPTIONAL ICING: Beat the egg whites to a stiff froth.
11. Beat in the powdered 10x sugar and vanilla extract.
12. Frost between layers.
13. Refrigerate leftovers.
KEY LIME CAKE
• 3/4 cup butter, softened
• 1 3/4 cups sugar (KURANGKAN JIKA TAK SUKA MANIS)
• 2 tablespoons key lime zest (KALAU ADA LEMON JUST PARUT JER KULIT LEMON)
• 3 eggs
• 1/4 cup key lime juice, fresh (OMIT - INSTEAD MAKCIK LETAK SUSU UHT)
• 3 cups cake flour (3 1/2 CUP- LEBIH KURANG - RESIPI ASAL SUNGGUH MOIST)
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
I JUST USE KNORR PERISA LIME SEASONING POWDER ( LETAK DALAM 3 SUDU BESAR)
White Chocolate Frosting
• 6 (1 ounce) white chocolate baking squares
• 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
• 3/4 cup butter, softened
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• 5 cups confectioners' sugar
1.Preheat oven to 340. Grease and flour 3 (9 inch) cake pans.
2.In large bowl, beat butter, sugar, and lime zest at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in juice until combined.
3.In medium bowl, combine cake flour and baking soda; sift. Gradually add to butter mixture alternately with buttermilk, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
4.Pour evenly into prepared pants, and bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes clean. Let cool in pans for 10 minutes. Remove from pans, and cool completely on wire racks. Spread white chocolate frosting in between layers, and on top and sides of cake. Garnish with Key lime wedges, if desired.
White Chocolate Frosting:.
6.In medium bowl, combine chocolate an dcream. Microwave on high in 30 second intervals, stirring between each, until chocolate is melted and smooth (about 1-1/2 minutes total); let cool completely.
7.In large bowl, combine white chocolate mixture, butter, and vanilla. Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Gradually beat in confectioners sugar until fluffy
Read more: KEY LIME CAKE