Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Not blogging for a while because I've been busy cleaning the house and baking & etc. This morning I woke up and the first thing I thought is 'I love my life' - it was such a great buzz to wake up in such a great mood. Thinking how nice and exciting weekend I had ~ spending time with dahling and the kids. Well of course..the eating mood sometime make me nervous. The feeling that comes when I’m alone and forget about the tagline of being “that big girl” . Perhap exercising more is definately helping my emotions of getting more confidence with myself.

I have to be honest, I've been trying to control what I eat a bit, i.e. trying not to eat so much sweet stuff i.e cakes. And avoid those junk food and chocolates... If I'm honest with myself, I still can maintain that sweet nice figure..hehehehehee.

Tomorrow will be in another town, will adapt myself with a new places and new enviroment. Wish makcik a big luck in hunting a house - a good place to stay for fews year.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...