Thursday, August 12, 2010

What motivates me in art is the ugly and beautiful nature of the truth. It has to be truthful and honest, even if it is ugly and grotesque - Corin Nemec

ok...its been a while..agak terlalu lama makcik tak singgah ke sini. Once I was so excited with this little place for me to hide. To expressed what inside me tapi kekangan waktu..atau mungkin kesibukan diri ..ok lah yang sebenarnya kemalasan melanda menyebabkan semuanya jadi tak bergerak. pendek kata semua perkara tidak bergerak. kesian sungguh bila kita bernyawa tetapi tidak tahu kita hidup untuk apa. seolah olah kita menunggu untuk hari kematian saja. To be exact life dalam offline mode. I felt down with everything. Trying hard for the perfect family, for the children that I love most , for the bright future that I wish they should have.Maybe I try so hard for that. And tanpa makcik realise its make me makin jauh from the everything.

oh...terlalu banyak ketidakan puasan dalam diri.. enough for now.

so makcik nak bagi tahu I ada mereka cipta satu resipi by accident - a dessert like pyramid cake desert but instead of whipping cream I used yogurt. And I love it. so tunggu lah picca yang tak seberapa itu bila makcik dah transfer ke sini.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...